Beaphar's Supplier Policy
At Beaphar, responsible supply chain management is core to how we do business. We operate within a framework of principles alligned with ethical, social and environmental responsibilities to help ensure sustainability of our business and the communities in which we operate.
Accordingly, Beaphar aims to partner with external suppliers that are committed to operating their businesses in a responsible
and ehtical manner, respecting the rights of the individuals whom they employ, and helping protect the environment.
Beaphar strongly encourages our supply partners to support our Supplier Conduct Principles or adopt their own codes that includes expectations similar to ours.
We expect our suppliers to:
- Operate in full compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Conduct their business in an ethical manner, acting with integrity.
- Commit to upholding the human rights of workers and to treat them with dignity and respect.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment, including any company-provided living quarters.
- Operate in an environmentally responsible and efficient manner to minimize adverse impacts on the environment.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and compliance with the expectations of these principles by using management systems.
Beaphar expects all its suppliers and subcontractors to share the principles which are expressed in this Supplier Code of Conduct and that comprise an important component of supplier selection and evaluation.
Furthermore, we expect our suppliers to replicate these standards further down the supply chain. This Supplier Code of Conduct is therefore made available to our suppliers with the goal of strengthening our mutual understanding of how sustainability should be practiced in day-to-day business.
To read the entire statement, please click here