Here at Beaphar we care about your privacy. We want to tell you about our policies and practises that we have put in place to protect your privacy with the personal information you share with us. The website and servers that run the site may be stored and located in a country outside of which you have accessed the site and in a country that does not have the same privacy laws as your country of residence. The personal information that we collect from you will only be used in accordance to this policy. By submitting information to our website you are giving consent to such collection, processing, transfer and storage of your personal information.
What personal information do we collect?
There are a number of areas in our site that require you to enter in personal information. When visiting our site you may choose to submit personal information online to submit a question or answer to the FAQ section or simply to contact us via our contact form or via email. It is not our intention to sell any of this information to any 3rd party companies. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- When filling out a form on the site www.beaphar.com/hu-hu/
- Information sent through whilst enquiring about vacancies within the company.
- When you contact us we may keep a copy of this correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access.
What do we do with your personal information?
As a user of the Beaphar website you may submit personal information to enable you to participate in certain areas of the site. We collect personal information to allow users to enter questions or answers to the FAQ section and notify you of any significant answers to said questions, to respond to any questions or comments sent to Beaphar, to respond to any job vacancies that suit your needs in the event you have submitted a CV.
Personal information is used solely by us, our employees, affiliates, agents or business partners who help make the content and services within the site available to you in order to respond to your requests and questions. Data may be shared with current or future affiliates, subsidiaries or other related entities of Beaphar to minimise duplication of contacts with you.
What about IP Addresses and Cookies?
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and we may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our site.
How do we store our data?
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How do we use your information?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to contact you where you have requested information from us or have reported a problem with our site and to respond to any information you have provided in respect of a job advertisement on our site or any site linked to our site or your interest in employment opportunities; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- In regards to the FAQ section to notify you of any answers to questions asked.
Our site may, from timeto time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.