King British 'Just Fix It' Underwater Fixing Solution
King British Just Fix It is an underwater fixing solution. It is an adaptable 2 part sealant, ideal for simple repairs in garden ponds or to affix coral / ornaments in aquariums.
Tick the button below if you would like to receive trade news!
Looking to unsubscribe? Click Here.
The ProductStockistCollection.toString() representation of this object
|ProductStockistCollection Methods & Pseudo Properties|
Methods with no arguments may be used as pseudo properties without brackets
1. If you are sealing a liner or flexible pool, pack any space behind the pool to provide a firm surface for adhesion.
2. Clean any loose dirt away. The seal will adhere better to a roughened surface.
3. Estimate the size of the hole that you have to seal, or the surface of the coral/ornament that you wish to affix.
4. Take equal quantities of each stick of material and blend the two together until the colours merge and no streaks can be seen. Ensure gloves & tools are kept moist at all times to avoid sticking. Then continue to blend for at least a further minute.
5a. Ponds - Spread Just Fix It at least 1” (2cm) around the leak to enable it to adhere to the pool surface, generously packing the hole, ensuring no space for further leaks.
5b. Coral/ornaments - Spread Just Fix It generously over the surface of the coral/ornament to be affixed to the aquarium and then press the coral/ornament into place.
6. Just Fix It will harden in several hours, even underwater. However, when water is very cold it could take up to 24 hours to harden completely
Storage: Store the pack and its contents in a cool, dry place. Do not remove tubes from packaging until required for use. Dispose of contents/container according to the local rules.
Warnings: Contains epoxy constituents. May cause an allergic reaction. Avoid breathing dust/fume/vapours. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Wear rubber or disposable gloves. Wash hands, gloves & any used tools thoroughly after handling. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food & drink.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ LABEL BEFORE USE.
If you have a question about your pet or a Beaphar product and need some expert advice, please fill in the form below.