CatComfort® Calming Spray
Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Spray uses pheromones, which are clinically proven to promote feelings of reassurance, and reduces general anxiety caused by everyday stresses around the home.
Tick the button below if you would like to receive trade news!
Looking to unsubscribe? Click Here.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
• Spray cat carriers 15 minutes before use
• Spray on cat flaps to encourage use
• Spraying targeted areas can help prevent marking or unwanted spraying
• Spraying window ledges can reduce general anxiety caused by neighbourhood cats
• Do not spray scratching posts, as this may prevent your cat from using them
• Do not spray cat carriers while the cat is inside
• Do not spray directly onto the cat
ALWAYS FULLY READ ALL THE PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Storage/Disposal: Store in a cool, well ventilated safe place. Protect from sunlight. When product is empty, dispose of packaging
and bottle in the household rubbish.
Warnings: May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and all sources of ignition - no smoking. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale spray. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not spray directly onto the animal. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you have a question about your pet or a Beaphar product and need some expert advice, please fill in the form below.