CatComfort® Calming Diffuser
Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Diffuser uses pheromones, which are clinically proven to promote feelings of reassurance, and reduces general anxiety caused by everyday stresses around the home in.
Tick the button below if you would like to receive trade news!
Looking to unsubscribe? Click Here.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
• Use the diffuser in the room your cat spends most of their time
• Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house
• Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CatComfort® Refill after 30 days, or when empty
• Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months, to ensure optimal performance
• Effective in an area up to 70m²
• Use with a 230V plug socket only
• Do not use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor or a converter
• Do not use a different brand refill reservoir with Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Diffuser
• Do not use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works
ALWAYS FULLY READ ALL THE PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Storage/Disposal: Store in a cool, well ventilated safe place, until ready to use. Protect from sunlight. Dispose of empty
packaging and any remaining product in the household rubbish.
Warnings: May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces - no smoking. Do not use near a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you have a question about your pet or a Beaphar product and need some expert advice, please fill in the form below.