terms & conditions
Beaphar #DrawMeYourFamily competition
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The competition is run by Beaphar UK Ltd and is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 16 years of age or under and have the permission of a parent or guardian.
2. By entering the competition, an entrant’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) are indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition is not open to family members of employees and their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or with judging the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. Full details about the competition and how to enter can be found at www.beaphar.com/drawmeyourfamily
6. Only one entry will be accepted per child. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The closing date for entry will be 06/08/2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
9. The prize is as follows:
£1,000 worth of Centre Parcs vouchers. These vouchers are subject to Centre Parcs Terms and Conditions, and are valid until the date indicated. Vouchers can be used at UK Centre Parcs villages and redeemed against accommodation, all retail stores, activities along with Aqua Sana spa sessions and treatments, and all restaurants. Travel to the chosen resort and any additional extras that exceed the prize value of £1,000 are at the winner’s expense.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Beaphar UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11.The rules of the competition for the children and how to enter are as follows:
- Draw/paint a picture of your family (you can download and use our template to frame your picture, or simply use a spare sheet of paper).
- Ask an adult member of your family to photograph it and upload it to www.beaphar.com/drawmeyourfamily (Pictures deemed to have been received directly from someone under the age of 16 will not be entered into the competition).
- Wait to see if you are a winner
12. The rules of the competition for the adults are as follows:
- By emailing in your child’s drawing/painting, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this competition
- To enter your child’s picture in the competition, you need to: Take a photograph of it, as clearly as you can, upload it to www.beaphar.com/drawmeyourfamily, and fill in the online form with your contact details, your child’s name and age, having ticked the relevant boxes.
- In the event of your child winning the competition, you consent to the following:
- Beaphar UK being able to publish photos of your child and their drawing/painting, together with their name, age and the region in which you live in traditional press and on social media.
- Providing Beaphar UK Ltd with photos and a brief summary of your prize trip, which can be used in traditional and social media
13. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by us.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. We will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be claimed.
17. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.