Terms & Conditions
Beaphar drawmeyourfamily competition: Terms & Conditions of entry
1. The competition is run by Beaphar UK Ltd and is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 16 years of age or under and have the permission of a parent or guardian.
2. By entering the competition, an entrant’s parent(s)/legal guardians are indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition is not open to family members of employees and their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or with judging the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. Full details about the competition and how to enter can be found at www.beaphar.co.uk
6. Only one entry will be accepted per child. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The closing date for entry will be […………………………..]. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
9. The prize is as follows:
[ENTER PRIZE DETAILS HERE]
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Beaphar UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11.The rules of the competition for the children and how to enter are as follows:
- Draw/paint a picture of your family (you can download and use our template to frame your picture, or simply use a spare sheet of paper).
- Ask an adult member of your family to photograph it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Pictures deemed to have been received directly from someone under the age of 16 will not be entered into the competition)
- Wait to see if you are a winner
12. The rules of the competition for the adults are as follows:
- By emailing in your child’s drawing/painting, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- May we add your contact details to our database, so that we can provide you with our newsletter and/or with details of our products, special offers and pet care tips and advice? Please tick the box to show your agreement
- To enter your child’s picture in the competition, you need to:
o Take a photograph of it, as clearly as you can, and email it to email@example.com. Include your child’s name and age in the email, together with your name, address and a copy of this form, having ticked the relevant boxes.
- In the event of your child winning a prize in the competition, you consent to Beaphar UK being able to publish your child’s drawing/painting, together with their name, age and the region in which you live, in the traditional press and on social media. If your child is the overall winner, you consent to the following (please tick):
o Photos of your child and the winning drawing/painting being used in the press and on social media
o Providing Beaphar UK Ltd with photos and a brief summary of your prize trip, which can be used in traditional and social media
13. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by us.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. We will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be claimed.
17. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.