UK Competition Ts & Cs 2019
Competitions – Terms & Conditions of entry
The following applies to all competitions run by Beaphar UK across their social media platforms, unless otherwise specified.
1. The competition is run by Beaphar UK Ltd (company no.2926721)] whose registered office is at Rook Tree Farm, Gt Wratting, CB9 7HD.
2. Any competition run on social media is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform whatsoever.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 16 years of age or over EXCEPT employees of Beaphar and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. By entering the competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. Method of entry, number of entries per person, opening and closing dates, prize details and any further rules of entry are indicated on the original social media post and should be referred to prior to entry.
6. Entries received after the closing date will not be included.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
8. By entering the competition, the entrant is indicating his/her consent to Beaphar reusing photographs submitted as part of the competition on its social media platforms.
8. We reserve the right to cancel or amend all social media competitions and the Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Beaphar UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. We will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be claimed via the social media platform on which the competition is being run.
12. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by us.
13. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.