tec® Spot On Solution for Cats kills fleas and ticks on your cat at the time of treatment, and continues to kill fleas for up to 5 weeks. It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for cats and the household. Cats who spend a lot of time outside are especially at risk from fleas and ticks. Suitable for cats over 2 months of age and weighing more than 1kg. Active Ingredient
Sizes available: 1 / 3 / 6 pipettes
• Weigh the cat carefully before application.
• Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
• Holding the pipette upright, snip off the top of the pipette.
• Part the cat’s fur between the shoulder blades.
• Apply the contents of one pipette to the skin’s surface, ideally split between two areas roughly 2cm apart.
• For continuous protection, re-apply once every four weeks...
Store the pipettes in the box, in order to protect from light, until ready to use them. Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with product or empty pipettes. Dispose of empty pipettes immediately after use in the household rubbish.
What’s the best way to ensure my pet remains flea free?
For the best combination of efficacy and value for money, Beaphar recommends regular use of a Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot On and
Beaphar Extra-Long Lasting Household Flea Spray. Ideally, these products should be applied before a significant flea
problem has become established, as this will ensure maximum protection from fleas for the minimum number of product
applications. If a serious flea problem is already present, quicker results may be achieved by using Beaphar Defest
household flea spray together with Beaphar FIPROtec®.